Sunday, January 4, 2009

Vacation Can't Be Over!

It's back to work for me tomorrow. I'm not happy about going to work - but glad that something is going to force me into a routine. I have a feeling working 10+ hour days is not going to be much fun! I've really enjoyed my 12 days off. I've had enough to do to keep me entertained but not so much that I felt the days just flew by. It was really nice that Brad was able to take his vacation days at the same time, too.

I've been feeling OK the last few days. The mornings are actually the best times for me. I wake up and have no symptoms. Sometime between 1-3pm I get these randoms craps that last for 2-3 minutes. Between 4-5pm my stomach starts to feels like crap and I get really, really tired. I can eat breakfast and lunch without a problem - dinner is a different story. If I eat dinner it has to be heavy on the bread.

On a random note, we bought a Wii today! Right before Christmas Brad talked about wanting a PS3 - he managed to talk me into it using the Blue Ray player feature. Well, his parents gave us a Blue Ray player for Christmas. Right after opening the box he looked at me and said, "I guess we'll get a Wii now." And I smiled :)
Any time we were out this week we would check different stores - but no luck. After learning Toys R Us would be getting a shipment today - we went down there at 10:30am. We grabbed the last one they received. We've played Wii Sports, Wii Play and Brad is currently playing Zelda. Brad kicks my butt at everything except boxing on Wii Sports. I didn't think I would like boxing, but I love it!

I'm off for the night! I've gotta go to bed early and get up for work tomorrow (yuck!). Hope y'all have a great night and wonderful week. I'll update on Wednesday - hopefully with an picture from our sonogram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin