Monday, January 12, 2009

9 weeks

Today marks 9 weeks!

Baby is the size of a grape - about 1 inch long - and weighs a fraction of an ounce. The heart begins to divide into 4 chambers and the valves are starting to form. There are so many other changes going on - it's crazy! I love the weekly e-mails I get from Baby Center each week.

I've been feeling pretty good - just tired. The only time I don't feel great is after eating. I can really tell when I've had too much to eat. I need to be better about eating more frequent, smaller meals. I'm also trying to be better about eating more fruit. I went and stocked up today: pineapple, oranges, grapes and peaches. Yummy.

We shared our baby news with our co-workers this week. Everyone was excited and happy for us. The more people the know, the more nervous I get. I'm still so worried that something is going to happen. I know I have no control and that my body is doing everything it can to protect this little one. I just pray everyday that this little one is ok.

I'm off! Have a wonderful night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin