Thursday, January 22, 2009

Prayers for Strangers

I've been sucked into Google Reader. I love having all of the blogs I follow in one place. I love being told when they are updated. It's greatness.

Everyday there are a few new blogs that Google Reader recommends for me. Some days I give in and read them, some I don't (just depends on how busy I am at work). I've discovered some pretty awesome blogs thanks to this feature and wanted to share a few of them with you. I have no idea who these people are - I just know their stories are worth sharing. Please check out their blogs and send up a little prayer for their families. I promise you'll get sucked in and you might find yourself shedding a tear or two.

Kelly's Korner
If you would like start at the beginning of Harper's story scroll down to January 16.

Jenna's Journey
Brayden is fighting for his life. To start at his birth day you'll need to go back to January 13.

When Hello Means Goodbye
I've been following this blog for several months now. Katie's story is amazing. It really is a must read. PLEASE start from the very beginning. She has a link on the right side of the page that will take you to her first post.

I think what amazes me most about all of these women is their unshakable faith. They know that God is in control of their life and seek Him. Every time I read their updates I'm remind of how much I'm not in control of my life.

So please, take a little bit of time to read their stories and pray for these strangers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin