Friday, January 16, 2009

Anyone want to come clean my house?

Warning: I'm about to do a lot of whining

I'm ready to have some energy and drive back. Our house is a wreck, I have no desire to do anything, I have a list of errands I need to run, there are people I want to see and things I want to do. I can't make myself do any of it.

Here's what I do everyday:
Wake up, go to work, come home, eat dinner (that Brad makes), lay on the couch, go to bed by 8:30pm. Exciting, huh?

I have a hard time making it through the work day. I always feel like I could take a nap. I have no desire clean off the counter tops, do laundry or even get myself ready. What's crazy is that it doesn't really bother me that the chores around the house aren't getting done. It doesn't bother me we really don't have any food in the house (PB&J sandwiches are yummy!). It bothers me that I feel like I want to do them but I just can't. Yep, it's pathetic.

Everyone tells me that in a few weeks I'll "wake up" and I can't wait. For now, I'm trying to bribe myself into running errands with Sonic for lunch - it's not really working.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin