Pregnany makes people ask you lots and lots of questions. If you've ever been pregnant or are currently pregnant - you know what I'm talking about. If you ever plan on getting pregnant - get ready for the questions. You'll be surprised by what some people ask you.
Below are some of the most frequently asked questions and comments I've receieved. I don't mind the questions or comments from the people that I know. It's I'm not a fan of the questions, comments and judgements from complete strangers. They are in no particular order.
- Are you excited?
- Was this planned?
- How long have y'all been married? (you can almost see them do the math in their head)
- Are you going to find out if its a boy or girl? (often followed by - why?)
- What do you want - boy or girl?
- Do you have a gut feeling if it's a boy or girl?
- Are you going to take the drugs?
- Do you have a name picked out yet?
- Are you going to share the the name once you decide?
- Are you sure you can eat that?
- Why can't you eat that?
- Are you going back to work?
- How much time are you going to take off?
- It's really funny that Brad is going to have a girl. (This one really bothers him)
- Did you buy a shotgun yet? You'll need one if you have a girl.
- Are you going to nurse?
- Are you going to take weekly belly pictures?
- Can I take a picture of your belly?
- How much weight have you gained?
- How are you feeling?
- Have you registered for a Labor and Delivery Class? (NO!)
- You don't look like you are that far along.
I'll add more to the list as I get them.