Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

We've made it through another year y'all! I was very proud of myself for staying up past midnight without taking a nap during the day. We had a few friends over last night for a very calm night. We played some games, ate some food, and watched the ball drop. Easy, calm night, just like I like 'em.

I'm (cautiously) looking forward to what 2009 has in store for us. Wednesday is our next doctor's appointment and I can't wait. I'm still scared to death that something is going to happen to our baby. Brad keeps reminding me that I don't have any control over it. Anytime I get scared or worried he says, "It's in God's hands. Remember to trust Him." I guess I just need that reminder every now and then.

Every night Brad puts his hand where my bump will eventually be and talks to the baby. It's so sweet. Today he suggested I go get a book that we can take turns reading to the baby. He's been so supportive (more than normal) since we found out we are going to have a baby. For everyone that doubted he had a sweet, caring side - he really does :)

This week I've had a major lack of energy. Tuesday was the worst - I woke up, walked out to my chair and stayed there all day. Today I went to lunch with some friends and when I got home I put my PJs right back on. I took about a 2 hour nap and haven't done much since. Nausea has started kicking in more this week. I haven't thrown up yet, but I never really feel good. Going back to work on Monday is not going to be fun.

Here's to a wonderful 2009 for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin