Saturday, December 29, 2012

Project 365 - Week #50

Saturday, December 8 - Jumping in the leaves and then playing Chutes and Ladders with Mimi




Sunday, December 9 - Squirrel!


Monday, December 10 - We got a very, very light dusting of snow Monday morning. Emily thought it was the best thing she'd ever seen


Tuesday, December 11 - I asked Emily to set the table for dinner and this is what she put at our places: piece of a sugar cookie, and a piece of cheese.


Wednesday, December 12 - Our Christmas card


Thursday, December 13 - Making reindeer food (oatmeal, sprinkles, raisins, and glitter) to give to all of her friends at the Santa party


Friday, December 14 - I needed green M&Ms for a treat I was planning on making. I couldn't find a red and green bag, so Emily sorted the M&Ms for me - she managed to eat quite a few of the other colors ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin