Saturday, September 15, 2012

Project 365 - Week #37

The weather has been awesome this week! We spent a lot of time outside. Emily went to her first football game, played on her first slip and slide, and spent lots of time at the park!

Saturday, September 8 - TCU Football! Emily first football game. First game in the brand new TCU stadium. First win of the season for my frogs! We had a good time, but the game was a blowout. TCU killed Grambling State. However, Emily had a great time!



Sunday, September 9 - Picnic lunch outside after church. She said the grass was too wet, so we put the blanket on the driveway.


Monday, September 10 - Slip and Slide! Oh my gosh she LOVES her new slip and slide. And she is fearless on it.


Tuesday, September 11 - Playing at the park with Daddy.


Wednesday, September 12 - Happy Birthday, Brad! Emily and I put up balloons across the garage for him to see when he got home. I didn't get a picture of the birthday boy, but he's entered the last year of his 30s.


Thursday, September 13 - I had a quiet night to myself, so I treated myself to a glass of wine and a carrot cupcake.


Friday, September 14 - Family Fun Night at church. Emily and some of her friends playing a their own version of sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin