Thursday, September 13, 2012

Project 365 - Week #35

Saturday, August 25 - My favorite veggie dish right now - roasted broccoli, cherry tomatoes, and cauliflower. I {kinda} used the best broccoli of your life recipe all over pinterest. I just add any veggies I have with the broccoli. I LOVE this recipe. I could eat it everyday. Seriously.  Too bad the rest of my family won't.


Sunday, August 26 - Reading books before bed.


Monday, August 27 - I'm tired of storing Emily's old clothes. I finally decided it was time to sell them! I love shopping with Just Between Friends and finally decided to sell some stuff. This is my prep area - it was A LOT of work. Between sorting, washing, hanging, attaching the safety pins, and tagging 120 items, I spent MANY nights getting all of this read. I sold 80 of the 120. I'll take the remaining items to another local sale and then donate whatever is left. Don't ask how much I bought ;)


Tuesday, August 28 - Dangerous. Seriously dangerous. But so good!


Wednesday, August 29 - this is the top of Emily's book case. We are staring to help her understand the concept of giving back to God and the church. She loves putting money in her piggy bank, but now she has a church bank. Anytime she gets money, some goes in the piggy bank and some in the church bank. She gets to decide what goes where.


Thursday, August 30 - Yes, I organize extra hangers. Don't ask.


Friday, August 31 - I'm pretty sure a zoo membership is one of the best purchases we've ever made. We went to the zoo, again. Emily grabbed a map and helped me figure out where to go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin