Friday, July 31, 2009

An Update....

Emily
I went to the doctor yesterday and it was probably the most interesting appointment I've had. I saw my doctor (last week I saw a different one) and she went over the sonogram results from last week. Her first words to me, "You have a big baby!" She's not sure about the weight but she is sure that Emily is long. Her head and belly are measuring big and she has long limbs. Looks like Emily is ready to be born. However, my body is not showing any progress - no change in 3 weeks. We talked about different options and came up with a plan - give it this week to see if I go into labor on my own. If not, next Thursday I'll have another sonogram and we'll talk about setting an induction or c-section date - depending on how much Emily has grown and if my body has made any progress. So, it looks like Emily is coming early.

House
Our house is still a mess. We have no water but we hope by the end of the day we'll be able to turn the water on. The plumbers are here right now with a jackhammer. Hopefully they'll be able to find the right spot the first time and only 1 hole in our foundation will be necessary. They told us they might be done today, they might not. Awesome. Brad has been using the "I have a pregnant wife who could go into labor any day now" excuse on anyone that will listen and can move this process move along a little bit quicker. Hopefully it worked some magic on these guys and they'll be done today - hopefully.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin