Thursday, July 23, 2009

36 Week Appointment - Quick Update

I had a sonogram and saw the doctor today. Sonogram was fine - the tech estimated that Emily weighs 7lbs, 9oz. I think there was a moment of panic when I heard her say that. We got a picture of her but you can't really make anything out.

After the sonogram I saw the doctor (different than my normal doctor). Everything seems fine - didn't make any progress from last week. Blood pressure was and I'm measuring right at 36 weeks. She guessed Emily weighs 6 - 6 1/2 pounds. When I told her was the sonogram estimated she said, "Well, I wish this baby was going to be born today. I would love to know who is right." I was very happy when the doctor said she really didn't think Emily was nearly that big.

That's all I know for now. We go back in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin