We've got a busy Saturday planned and I'm excited!
- Brad is running the 10K in the Cowtown. I'll be there to cheer him and a few of our other friends on.
- Our friend Patrick will be showing some of his art at a local Starbucks - we'll be going by to support him.
- I've really, really been wanting to go to the zoo lately. If the weather is decent I'm going to try and talk Brad into it.
- Dinner at Reata to celebrate our anniversary. It's our favorite restaurant and place we got engaged. I'm just a little sad because my favorite dish on the menu is no longer there - guess I'll have to try something new.
- Hang out some place downtown.
I'll try to take some pictures of Saturday's festivities but I make no promises.
In other news - I think (about 98% sure) I've picked out the baby bedding and nursery decor. I found a girl set and boy set that I LOVE! They are very different from each other. Check them out and let me know what you think:
Boy Bedding - Cooperstown
Girl Bedding - Butterflies and Dragonflies
Banjo and I are off to talk a walk and I then I've got errands to run.
Have a good weekend!