Monday, February 9, 2009

Week 13

Want to guess what food baby is compared to this week?

Nope, it's not a lemon. Brad really wants the baby to be the size of a lemon. I'm not really sure why - but I think you should ask him.

It's a shrimp! Not just any shrimp but a medium shrimp. How big is a medium shrimp? It's about 3 inches long. Baby did a lot of growing this week, last week he (I'm only referring to baby as a "he" because he/she is annoying - maybe next week I'll type "she") was only about 2 inches. This week baby's body is starting to catch up with the head and fingerprints have formed. To read the entire update from Baby Center click here.

I'm just waiting to hear back from the doctor on the tests I did this weekend. I've been testing my blood pressure at home and it seems pretty normal to me. Hopefully these tests will confirm that everything is ok. I should hear from the doctor tomorrow but I'm not sure if this is one of those "we won't call if everything is ok" tests of not. If so, no news is good news. I guess it's just wait and see.

Not much else is happening with us. We are trying to decide how to celebrate our 2nd anniversary. It's on Feb 24 but we'll celebrate the weekend before. We are pretty boring people and can't think of anything exciting to do. Any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. Wow - already time to celebrate your 2nd anniversary! I would suggest that you do something that doesn't require a ton of energy. Go stay at a cute bed and breakfast for a night. [most b&b don't allow children under 12 years old, so this will be your last chance for a while] Most of all, enjoy each other :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin