Monday, August 31, 2009

Picture Day!

I searched for quite sometime for a photographer that 1) I liked their style, 2) was affordable, and 3) gave a digital copy of the pictures. After asking around and searching on local message boards for recommendations I came across HauteShotPhotography. After looking over the pictures on her website I knew this was our photographer! I booked our session back in June and it's a good thing I did because she fills up quick (she's booked through December).

So Sunday morning we all got ready and drove to Wylie (about 1 hour away) for pictures. Emily was NOT a happy baby in the car and I was so worried that she wouldn't cooperate for the pictures. But once we arrived at Jennifer's home studio Emily was on her best behavior. She was wide awake for a while, cuddled with us, made cute faces and then let us put her in any position necessary while she slept.

This morning Jennifer posted some sneak preview pictures on her blog, http://hauteshotphotography.blogspot.com/2009/08/carrie-co.html.

Aren't they just adorable? I can't wait to get the rest of the pictures.

If anyone is looking for a photographer in the DFW area - I recommend HauteShot Photography. She was easy to work with, I love all of the pictures I've seen so far and very afforable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin