Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Week 21

Sorry for the delay in posting. I know you are used to my Monday posts but I just wasn't in the mood to type yesterday.

Anyway, on to this week updates. This week Baby Girl (Brad is no longer allowed to call her "Chubs") is the size of a carrot, about 10.5 inches and weighs 3/4 of a pound. I'm feeling her kick, punch and move around a lot more. Brad was able to feel her kicking for the first time last night. It was pretty cool. Her eyelids and eyebrows are formed. Check out the entire update from BabyCenter.

On Saturday we took a little field trip to Babies R Us and picked out a stroller, car seat and pack and play. Friday morning I'll head back over to Babies R Us with a friend to complete our registry. This weekend we have to start cleaning out the garage and the guest room that will soon be the nursery. I haven't picked out furniture yet - but I'm working on it. OH! I did change my mind about the bedding for the nursery - check it out.

Yesterday I won my first NCAA bracket challenge - I was really excited! And I got to hear my song, One Shining Moment. It was a good day yesterday :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on winning your first bracket! Enjoy it while it lasts ... I'm no longer our bracket's defending champion. Darn!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin