Monday, March 9, 2009

Week 17

This is going to be short and sweet today (sorry, it's Monday after the time change and I'm sleepy).

Baby is a turnip (could they have picked a more random food item) this week. She's about 5 inches long and weighs about 5 ounces. Her bones are starting to firm up and sweat glands are starting to form (let's hope she doesn't sweat as much as Brad). If you want more details about baby's development this week get out BabyCenter's Week 17 update.

On Friday I went on a mini-shopping spree. I'm outgrown most of my regular clothes and some days the bella band, as much as I love it, just wasn't cutting it. Thanks to outlet stores I was able to get 4 pairs of pants and 5 shirts for a very reasonable price.

In response to my last post Shelley (my sister-in-law) found a few shirts I need to buy. I'm going to get one (or two) but I can't decide which one. Check them out. Any opinions?

2 comments:

  1. HAHAhaha! I have 2 favorites [1] yes I am pregnant try not to say something stupid & [2] pregnancy rule #62 self-invited postpartum guests will either have to do a load of laundry or start lactating.

    Starting when Nela was a few months old she would only take 1 nap a day - so when people came over and she was finally asleep I would tell them that the one who wakes her has to nurse her back to sleep - that would keep the volume to a low :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! no touchie, shoplift a basketball and ever been slapped..live the experience.
    I really like the wow that was rude ones but they dropped out of the top 3 b/c of inlaw references.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin