Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Rant

Just because I'm pregnant does not give you the right to touch my belly!

I had someone touch my "belly" today. I did NOT like it. This person (we'll call her Karen) just came up and gave my belly a little pat. I did not ask Karen to touch my belly and I'm not sure why she felt like she could. I felt very strange with some lady just walking up to me and giving me a little pat. It's not like there's anything to feel (expect my layers of fat). I can't really feel the baby - no one else can feel anything.

The only person allowed to touch my belly is Brad. All others must be invited or ask permission. I'm not excited for the day a stranger will just walk up and touch me. Why do people think that a pregnant belly screams, "touch me! touch me! touch me!"? Just because I'm pregnant does not give you the right to touch my belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin