Sunday, May 20, 2012

Project 365 - Week #19

Ahhh...I'm late, very late with this post! I was sick last week and I'm just behind on everything. I've taken this weekend to catch up on some things, but others I'm just going to let go. However, keeping up with Project 365 is not something I'm willing to let go.

Here are the pics from two weeks ago. Enjoy!

Saturday, May 5 - Emily working on red velvet cake pops. She was the official batter taste tester :)


Sunday, May 6 - After baking, mixing with icing, cooling, and rolling, round #1 of the cake pops were ready to dip. Again, the official taste tester was around for the action. I just love her expression in this pic.


Monday, May 7 - Coloring time!


Tuesday, May 8 - We will be making a family trip to the beach this summer. To help Emily understand how long it's going to be until we leave we made a countdown paper chain. She loves taking a chain off everyday.


Wednesday, May 9 - I tried to make some of the cake pops in a heart shape. I think I made them way too big - this was the best one. The rest ended up in the trash. These were supposed to be teacher appreciation gifts for Emily's teachers - they got donuts instead :)


Thursday, May 10 - E has LOVED playing with beads lately. She loves stringing them, counting them, moving from container to container, throwing them on the floor...anything with beads!


Friday, May 11 - We went to a bounce house place with some friends Friday morning. Here is E climbing up the ladder.


PS - Watching Clay Aiken and Arsenio Hall sing together on the Celebrity Apprentice is very strange. Not sure I ever thought I would watch those two sing together :) Now onto work on Week #20...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin