Saturday, May 5, 2012

Project 365 - Week #18

Sprinklers, face painting, art work, and potty training. That's what our week was all about.

Saturday, April 28 - Swinging, swinging, and more swinging. This little girl loves to swing and she loves to go really, really high. It's really cute.


Sunday, April 29 - Sunday afternoon Brad turned out the sprinklers and Emily was so happy. These pictures are out of order, but I don't feel like fighting with blogger tonight to get them right. She was so excited and so happy to play in the sprinklers.





Monday, April 30 - Emily made a train with all of her toys. The train was going to take her to the hospital to see Baby Logan. It's so funny that she still remembers going to the hospital to visit Logan.


Tuesday, May 1 - She got her face painted for the first time. A pink butterfly on her face and flower on her hand.


Wednesday, May 2 - I'm photographing some of Emily's art for a new project I'm working on.


Thursday, May 3 - Here are just a few pieces I've been scanning or photographing Emily's recent art. I'm working on a new business... information to come soon :)


Friday, May 4 - Potty Training. I've spent way too much time in the bathroom looking at this thing. Emily is doing great - I just wish she wouldn't always want company in the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin