Sweet baby Emily is now 9 months old. That's 39 weeks. I was pregnant with her for 39 weeks. Crazyness.
Once again, she was a little devil when it came to taking her picture. But she was having big fun trying to avoid me and the camera.
So what has Emily been up to this month:
- She had her 9 month check up today. She is 28" long (75%) and is 18 lbs (30%)
- Standing up more and more. She loves to stand up and can stand, unassisted for longer periods of time.
- Walking with her push toy. She loves her little push toy. She doesn't need help from Mom or Dad to go from one end of the room and back again.
- So Big! Grandma taught her this little "trick". All you have to say is, "So Big!" and Emily will put her hands above her head. It's adorable.
- Drinking from a cup! Yep, Emily is drinking from a cup with a straw. The other night we were at dinner and she kept reaching for my water. I gave her the straw and she started drinking. We went and got her a straw cup right after that. She loves her little cup.
- Eating is still a challenge. I think she wants to be done with the purees but she hasn't quite figured out table food yet. We do a little of both at each meal. We've tried grilled cheese, potatoes, french fries and a few other things. Little girl still loves her veggies.
- Breathing treatments. Stupid RSV. Emily started breathing treatments, a long lasting affect of RSV in November.
- Went to the eye doctor. Emily had her first appointment with an eye doctor. She has a partially blocked tear duct. We are giving her eye drops to see if that clears it up - if not, she'll have a minor "procedure" to clear it out.
- Teeth! She's got six teeth and I'm pretty sure we are working on #7.