Thursday, May 20, 2010

Friday Morning

Emily has her eye procedure Friday morning. I'm not sure what I'm dreading more - the procedure itself or waiting in the doctor's stupid office. Joy.

The procedure is about 30 seconds long and is uncomfortable. I don't really know many more details than that. Hopefully it's really as easy as the doctor made it sound at the last appointment. I'm not sure what her recovery will be like - but I hope it's not bad. If all goes as planned, we shouldn't have to go back to the eye doctor for several years.

Please keep our little red head in your prayers tomorrow morning.

And because I can't post without a picture - here's our sweet girl getting down the step from the hallway to the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin