Monday, April 12, 2010

New Job

I started my new job today. I wasn't nervous or excited about it this morning - it just seemed normal. What didn't seem normal was the amount of extra time I had. I still have to get up at 5am (to pump) so that gave me a lot of free time this morning. I was able to work out, pack all of the bags, eat breakfast, do a few chores, play with Emily and I still got to work about 15 minutes early.

Emily was the first one picked up from daycare (yay!) and I got a BIG hug from her when I got there. It was so sweet. And this afternoon was great - I had all the bottles washed, dinner started and a couple things done before Brad got home.

Emily has her 8 month birthday tomorrow! She's been a busy little girl this month. Hopefully I get her 8 month onesie made and she'll cooperate for a picture or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin