Emily has been busy this month! Here's what she's been up to:
- Crawling! Emily can go all over the place. She's even figured out how to go up and down the step to the living room.
- Standing up - she can pull herself up on anything and everything. She can even stand on her own for a few seconds at a time. She loves to stand at the front or back door and look outside.
- Cruising - yep, she loves to stand up and "walk" as she holds onto the couch, wall, etc. Brad thinks she'll be walking, on her own in the next month.
- Clapping - she's so proud of herself when she claps her hands. So freakin' cute.
- She's got teeth! Her 2 bottom teeth are in and the top 2 are in the process of coming in.
- Waving - she can wave bye-bye but doesn't always do it at the right time.
- Eating - still loves her veggies but a few fruits have managed to pass her taste test - peaches, mangos and pears (sometimes). We've given her a few solids - Cheerios, Puffs, carrots and peas.
- Laughs at her own picture. It's the funniest thing. She loves laughing at her picture and she'll crawl over to it anytime she gets the chance.
- She's wearing mostly 9 month clothes - but can wear 12 month shirts.