Monday, May 18, 2009

Week 27

Alright boys and girls - I'm going to keep this short and sweet today. I know the reason you visit my blog each week is to figure out what crazy food item baby is for the week. I will let you in on a little secret - BabyCenter has started alternating weight and length comparisons. Last week (cucumber, 14" long) was a length item - this week is a weight item. Baby Emily now weighs about 2 lbs - about the same as a head of cauliflower. Check out BabyCenter if you want more details.


Another important development this week - Baby Emily's lungs would be able to function (with medical help) outside of the womb. This doesn't mean she's allowed to make her way into the world yet but it's another sigh of relief moment.

Friday afternoon the crib arrived and Brad put it together. It looks good - I'm very happy with our purchase. I also learned that Babies R Us has discontinued the bedding I picked out (grrrr). After I found this out I found another store that still had some in stock and ordered it right away. It should be here on Wednesday.

And I'm done :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey. I saw on those message boards you are researching daycares. Just a shout out to ours...The Peanut Gallery in Grapevine. I am not sure how you go to work but it is a couple lights down from 114 and William D Tate.
    It is hard dropping him off every morning but not cause they arent great but because I just miss him! :)
    It is 220 a week. Yeah- that is our second biggest expensive behind mortgage! Good luck finding one you love. As far as the waiting list i was about twenty something weeks when I got on ours just as an FYI.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin