Friday, January 6, 2012

Project 365, 2012

Yep, it's been quite a few months since my last post. I can't promise I'm going to be better about posting, but I'm going to try. I've decided to take the 365 challenge. Hopefully blogging will keep me more accountable for my pictures. And taking the pictures will encourage me to blog a little bit more.

So what is the 365 challenge? It's simple - take one picture everyday for a year. My goal is to blog 2-4 times per month, post the pictures, and any comments that go with them. Let's see how it goes.

Week #1. . .

Jan. 1 (this one was actually taken on Dec. 30, it's too cute. And I forgot to take one on Jan. 1)
My brother is a high school basketball coach. His team got to play at the American Airlines Center before a Mavs game. Emily wasn't really interested in the game, but she had a good time!


Jan. 2
We took Emily to the zoo! Nonie and Peepaw joined us. Emily had a great time feeding the birds and checking out all of the other animals. Brad made friends with this bird.
Emily is the photographer in photo #2 for today



Jan. 3
Learning to be a cheerleader.


Jan. 4
E got her first game for the Wii. It's still a little old for her, but anything that involves Elmo makes her happy. You can also see four pictures of Emily on the wall behind her - newborn, 6 months, 9 months, and 1 year.


Jan. 5
Good morning! I took this right after waking her up Thursday morning. She's usually all smiles in the morning.



Jan. 6
We spent a lot of time at the park today. It's 70* in January - love it!





I promise all of the pictures won't be of Emily. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin