Monday, March 15, 2010

7 Month Picture = FAIL

Emily wanted nothing, and I mean nothing, to do with picture taking this weekend. We tried for about 30 minutes to get her to sit still for 1 picture. Just 1 little picture in her "7 Month Onesie". And that did not happen. Every time I sat her down in the corner of her crib she would sit there and smile until I got the camera centered. The moment I pushed the button to take the picture she would move around and we had to start all over. I was laughing, she was laughing and sticking her tongue out at me. Finally, I just gave up and let her roll all over and practice crawling in her crib. It was a very amusing 30 minutes.

The picture on the top left is the best one I got. Her crib mattress will be lowered this weekend. She's going to be standing in her crib one morning if we aren't careful.

We'll try again tomorrow and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin