Emily is 2 months old today!
The time really has gone by so fast and she's grown up so much. At her 2 month check-up she was 24.5" long and 10 lbs, 8oz. She's grown 4 inches since she was born (crazy). She was in the 97% for length and 50% for weight. No wonder clothes don't fit her right!
This month Emily.....
- Started smiling all of the time - she's a happy baby!
- Started "talking" and making lots of sounds
- Got her first "real" bath and loves it! I think bath time is her favorite time of day
- Started to sit in her Bumbo chair
- Took a couple naps in her crib (still a challenge)
- Went to the doctor two times
- Was diagnosed with reflux but is getting so much better with Zantac
- Started to outgrow her clothes
- Met more of her family members