Friday, July 6, 2012

Project 365 - Week 26

This week (really last week) has been crazy busy! Any free time I've had I've been working on my new business, www.DoodlesAndDrawings.com. Stop by and check it out. I'll take your kids artwork and turn it into a great coffee table book. During July all books at 25% off! Enter the code JulySavings12.

Back to Project365

Saturday, June 23 - Hanging out in the pool with Daddy




Sunday, June 24 - E wanted me to put makeup on her before going to church. This picture make it look like she's not happy, but it's her goofy cheese face :)


Monday, June 25 - Yes, I know this picture is super blurry. This little frog stopped by our backyard for a visit. He was so cute!


Tuesday, June 26 - Swimming at Mimi's house


Wednesday, June 27 - pictures of Daddy by Emily




Thursday, June 28 - Just reading the paper in the front yard. She was getting all the coupons ready.



Friday, June 29 - Play date with Addi. These two had so much fun together Friday morning. They were goofy, goofy girls together! After lunch Meredith and I found them sitting on the couch together eating their cookies.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin