Saturday, February 4, 2012

Project 365 - Week #5

This week was a struggle for me. I didn't think to take many pictures and when I did think about it, I didn't really want to. I did manage to take a picture each day. Hopefully I'll snap out of the funk soon.

Saturday, Jan. 28 - Banjo showing off her tricks. Poor dog doesn't get nearly as much attention these days. Emily is also reaching her "bossy" stage and she loves to tell Banjo what to do.



Sunday, Jan. 29 - Donuts before church on Sunday. Emily loves getting donuts with Daddy. Her favorite is a pink one. She's saying, "cheese" in this picture.



Monday, Jan. 30 - It's been really warm down here and I'm loving it. We spent a lot of time playing outside this week. Emily loves playing on her swing in the front yard.



Tuesday, Jan. 31 - Playing hide-and-seek with Pelly. Brad hid Pelly behind one of the decorations on her wall. This is right after she found him.



Wedesday, Feb. 1 - This is all thanks to Emily. She put the decorations in Brad's hair and she took the picture.



Thursday, Feb. 2 - First attempt at a french braid. I can french braid my hair, but this was the first time I tried braiding Emily's. I was really happy with the way it turned out.



Friday, Feb. 3 - We originally planned to be outdoors Friday afternoon, but the rain changed our plans. We went to the mall and watched the ice skaters. Emily loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin