Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Quick Update

Emily has been sick. I've been sick. And the blog, along with a lot of other things, went to the bottom of the priority list. I think we are all finally getting better.

Emily had pink eye, strep throat and nasty congestion. I had strep throat, a double ear infection, pink eye and nasty congestion. Sounds like fun around our house, huh? But, like I said, I think we are all getting better. I know I feel human again.

Emily has been walking more and everyday. She's getting better and more sure of herself. It's cute. However, her eating habits are going down the tube. All the child wants to eat is Cheerios. She'll just sit in her highchair, cry and point to the cabinet with the Cheerios. It's kinda funny.

Now - I've gotta get back to work. I'll have a better update and more pictures soon.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin