Saturday, June 9, 2012

Project 365 - Week 23

We returned home from ABQ and Brad left the next morning for Houston. Then it was just hit the ground running for the rest of the week. I'm very thankful for a weekend at home :)

Saturday, June 2 - We rode the tram up the Sandia Mountain in ABQ. It was so much fun! Emily was so excited to ride the tram and walk around the mountain. I wish we could have spent more time up on the mountain that day.


Sunday, June 3 - Brushing her teeth. Some nights she loves it, some nights she HATES it.


Monday, June 4 - Brad left town, Emily and I been running around all afternoon taking care of someone Father's Day gift... this was dinner!


Tuesday, June 5 - Nonie and Peepaw just returned from a cruise and they brought this duck whistle back for Emily. She loves it!


Wednesday, June 6 - Just making a silly face.


Thursday, June 7 - These are my favorite flip flops. I put them on everyday when I come home from work. I just love 'em!


Friday, June 8 - Playing with bubbles outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin