Tuesday, January 26, 2010

An Open Letter to Emily

Dear Emily Kate,

I wish I could crawl inside of your little baby brain for just a minute and figure out why you don't want to sleep in your own bed. Your daddy and I love cuddling with you, holding you in our arms and playing with you. However, 1am, 2am, 3am and 4am are not the appropriate times for that. I know that you are tired and want sleep because you go right to sleep when we hold you. But PLEASE stay asleep when we put you in your crib. You will wake up happier and Mommy and Daddy will be a lot happier, too. I know you are capable of sleeping through the night in your own bed, you've done it plenty of times - so don't try and fool us into thinking you can't.

Love,
Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin