Monday, March 23, 2009

Week 19 Update

Time for the weekly baby update...19 weeks! I know you've been waiting on edge of your chair for my update - ;)

I was very happy to wake up this morning headache free for the first time in over two weeks! Apparently sleeping on my left side (the best position for the baby) is causing me to have these awful headaches when I wake up. No more left side sleeping for me - I'm flipping over to the right side. I'll talk to my doctor more about it next week - but for now I'm happy to be headache free. I think the Snoogle body pillow is the greatest pillow ever (thanks, Shea!). I know it looks strange - but it's awesome. And it gives me something to cuddle up with.

Baby is about six inches long now, the size of an heirloom tomato, and weighs about 8.5 ounces. She (just one more update after this one that I have to alternate gender references) is starting to grow hair, her brain is starting to develop areas for the senses and she can hear more and more. Check out the entire update at BabyCenter. If you want to see a slide slow of the food baby "Chubs" has been so far click here (and NO skipping ahead)!

If you haven't cast your vote for the gender - you only have 9 days to do so! Know of any old wives tales that determine the gender? Leave a comment and let me know what they are - I'll give it a try and see how accurate they are! Some of my co-workers and I have already tried some - I'll post all of the results later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin